Continuous Security Testing
Using our Command Center technology, TrollEye Security has developed a Penetration Testing as a Service offering with the ability to integrate directly into your organization’s infrastructure and cloud services.
No longer are you bound by the limitations of an Annual Penetration Test, receiving only a snapshot-in-time view of your organization’s cybersecurity posture.
With an Integrated Penetration Test, we achieve a more accurate and efficient host discovery and exploitation paths and cross-correlations using address translation and virtual IP data. As soon as cybersecurity findings are discovered and opened, you are notified and can immediately resolve the cybersecurity finding(s).
Limitations of Annual Penetration Testing
- Snapshot-in-time view; outdated within days.
- Final reports take weeks to receive after the engagement ends.
- Without partnership, the results may not be relevant to your organization.
- A two- or three-week engagement per year is not enough time to fully understand the impact of vulnerabilities found in your environment.
- Extra costs due to re-testing.
- Inability to manage vulnerabilities or accept risk.
- Poor visibility after the engagement completes.
You know what we know when we know it.
Pen Test as a Service:
Get in Touch
Let Us Know How We Can Help!
Deerfield Corporate Centre One
13010 Morris Road - Suite 650
Alpharetta, Georgia 30004
Wells Fargo Center
100 S. Ashley Drive - Suite 600
Tampa, Florida, 33602
Drop Us a Line
Give us a ring