Continuous Security Testing
No longer are you bound by the limitations of an Annual Penetration Test, receiving only a snapshot-in-time view of your organization’s cyber security posture.
TrollEye Security has developed an ongoing Pen Test as a Service offering that integrates directly into your organization’s infrastructure and cloud services.
By integrating into cloud and on-premise technologies, we achieve a more accurate host discovery and cross-correlations using address translation and virtual IP data. As soon as cyber security findings are discovered and opened, you are notified and can take immediate action to resolve the cyber security finding(s).
Pen Test as a Service Score Card
Limitations of Annual Penetration Testing
Required by Compliance frameworks such as PCI, SOC1/SOC2, and HITRUST, Annual penetration testing is only a snapshot-in-time view and is outdated in a short time frame.
- Snapshot-in-time view; outdated within days.
- Final reports take weeks to receive after the engagement ends.
- Without partnership, the results may not be relevant to your organization.
- A two- or three-week engagement per year is not enough time to fully understand the impact of vulnerabilities found in your environment.
- Extra costs due to re-testing.
- Inability to manage vulnerabilities or accept risk.
- Poor visibility after the engagement completes.
You know what we know when we know it.
Pen Test as a Service:
Get in Touch
Let Us Know How We Can Help!
Deerfield Corporate Centre One
13010 Morris Road - Suite 650
Alpharetta, Georgia 30004
Wells Fargo Center
100 S. Ashley Drive - Suite 600
Tampa, Florida, 33602
Drop Us a Line
Give us a ring